Sterile Tourniquet Cuff
Then the cuff shape accommodates a variety of non-tourniquet cylindrical limb shapes.
Recent trends in personalized care can increase patient safety by allowing perioperative staff to measure the patient's limb occlusion pressure and select personalized tourniquet pressure, and select and apply a personalized sterile tourniquet cuff, which can stop bleeding. Then the cuff shape accommodates a variety of non-tourniquet cylindrical limb shapes.
The modern pneumatic tourniquet system is based on a microcomputer that enables more precise and automatic pressure control as well as many important safety features to minimize the risk of patient injury.
24" x 4" (61 X 10.5 CM)
Nylon,TPU /silicone tubing , quick released connector or lure lock
Details of sterile tourniquet cuff
1. Pneumatic Cuffs, disposable, 90-degree port to keep hose clear from the surgical site;
2. Single/dual port options, hose length 0.75m--2m;
3. Single/dual bladder options;
4. Limb Protect sleeves, high quality material;
5. Disposable, no cleaning, no cross contamination risk;
6. Sterile report available;
7. OEM available.