Single Use Tourniquet
One can achieve steady state operation of monostable operation. It regulates the pressure required, quickly stops bleeding, and greatly increases the efficiency of dynamic balance.
The single use tourniquet is primarily intended to prevent massive bleeding in the field under field conditions or in normal pre-hospital care. One can achieve steady state operation of monostable operation. It regulates the pressure required, quickly stops bleeding, and greatly increases the efficiency of dynamic balance.
18" x 2.5" (46 X 6.4 CM)
Nylon,TPU /silicone tubing , quick released connector or lure lock
Details of single use tourniquet
1. Pneumatic cuffs, disposable, 90-degree port to keep hose clear from the surgical site;
2. Single/dual port options;
3. Single/dual bladder options;
4. Limb Protect sleeves , high quality material;
5. Surgery of appropriate duration on the hands, wrist, fingers, and forearm, manipulation of forearm, wrist, and finger fractures, surgery on the foot and ankle, manipulation of fractures of the foot;
A tourniquet cuff is to safely stop or restrict arterial blood flow into a portion of an extremity by applying a uniform circumferential pressure around the extremity at a desired location.