In an emergency, a tourniquet is used to prevent traumatic bleeding in order to provide timely medical care before the injured person bleeds.
A infant tourniquet is a contraction or compression device used to control the flow of arterial and venous blood to a portion of a limb for a period of time. In an emergency, a tourniquet is used to prevent traumatic bleeding in order to provide timely medical care before the injured person bleeds.
8" x 2" (20X 5CM)
Front and back Nylon, cotton stockinette
Details of infant tourniquet
1. EO sterilized;
2. High performance nylon material, with stockinette;
3. Latex free;
4. Fit to sphygmomanometer for using;
5. Single hose /dual hose ,single bladder;
6. Size :8’’ x2’’;
7. Small, cost-effective and easy to store;
8. Hospital emergency, first-aid hemostasis;
10. Mixed samples and small order are acceptable;
11. 1 year warranty to our products.
This tourniquet is a pressurized hemostasis method. Therefore, it should be noted that it is not possible to pressurize the bleeding for a long time. Otherwise, the affected limb may be deprived of oxygen and eventually necrosis due to ischemia. Therefore, special attention should be paid to the color around the wound or the extremity of the limb. When white or even purple, you need to quickly release the tourniquet at the hemostasis.