Automatic Tourniquet Cuff
This allows the tourniquet system to stop blood flow to the limbs, creating an area that does not bleed.
The automatic tourniquet cuff tourniquet system is a medical device that applies circumferential pressure to the limb to temporarily prevent circulation of the veins and arteries to that particular limb. This allows the tourniquet system to stop blood flow to the limbs, creating an area that does not bleed.
1. Disposable Cuffs, class I sterile, single use only;
2. Single hose / dual hose, single bladder;
3. Special for Child and Infant;
4. Texture surface, TPU hose , CPC quick release connector;
5. Please do not use if the package is damaged;
6. Latex Free;
A tourniquet cuff is to safely stop or restrict arterial blood flow into a portion of an extremity by applying a uniform circumferential pressure around the extremity at a desired location.
8" x 2" (20 X 5 CM)
Front and back Nylon,TPU tubing ,cotton stockinette
Use of automatic tourniquet cuff
1. The large tourniquet is suitable for the lower limbs of the adult. The medium tourniquet is suitable for the upper limbs of the adult or the lower limbs of the child. The small tourniquet is suitable for the upper limbs of the child.
2. Before the operation, the hemostatic balloon of the tourniquet is attached to the surgical site, and the Velcro is firmly bonded, and the elastic should be suitable.
3. An electric pneumatic tourniquet is used, generally 0.04 MPa for the upper limb and 0.08 MPa for the lower limb. When using, the medical staff should increase or decrease the pressure according to actual needs to achieve hemostasis. However, it is not advisable to use excessive pressure to avoid affecting the patient's limbs.
4. After the operation is completed, the gas valve knob should be opened first, so that the gas in the hemostatic balloon is slowly drained, and then the tourniquet is removed.