There are only two parts of the tourniquet that need to be used: the forearm (just under the armpit) and the upper thigh. Select a cloth with a width of at least 5 cm (2 inches) for use as a tourniquet. If you are forced to use a narrower line (wire or rope), you must pad the folded layers of cloth to reduce discomfort and avoid damaging nerves or muscles.
Hemostasis, the tourniquet along the limb bundle around 3 laps, tied into a half knot, in the knot put on a light short stick, and then tie it into a double knot. The tourniquet must be tightened until the bleeding stops.
Tourniquet must be tight enough to stop the blood supply, but to loosen it at intervals, the banding method is easy to loosen.
After the blood vessel is ligated, the tourniquet should be completely solved.
- Summary Of The Principle Of Tourniquet
- Emergency Treatment Of Tourniquet
- Precautions For Use Of Tourniquet
- Technical Field And Product Classif...
- The Effect Of Disposable Tourniquet
- Effect Of Tourniquet Tension On The...
- Study On New Tourniquet
- Application Range Of Tourniquet
- Use Pressure And Time Of Tourniquet
- Application Of Tourniquet In Venous...
- The Double Ninth Festival-Chinese O...