Hemostatic Tourniquet is a simple and effective hemostasis method for the treatment of massive hemorrhage of limbs, which can stop blood vessels by compressing the vessel to achieve the hemostatic aim. However, if the use of improper or too long, the tourniquet can cause distal limb ischemia, necrosis, resulting in disability, for this, only in bleeding violently, with other methods can not stop bleeding can apply tourniquet.
Tourniquet with rubber or rubber hose for good, not with cloth tape, wires and other inelastic tape. The lashing position shall be at the top of the wound (near the heart end), and as close as possible to the wound, upper arm of the upper 1/3 and the upper thigh is good, the calf and forearm can not be on the tourniquet, because there are two bones, blood vessels just walking between the two bones, on the tourniquet does not play a role in the oppression of blood vessels. The 1/3 parts of the upper arm can not be taken to the tourniquet, which may cause nerve damage and paralysis of the arm.
Previous: Emergency Treatment Of Tourniquet
Next: No Information
- Emergency Treatment Of Tourniquet
- The Use Part Of Tourniquet
- Precautions For Use Of Tourniquet
- Technical Field And Product Classif...
- The Effect Of Disposable Tourniquet
- Effect Of Tourniquet Tension On The...
- Study On New Tourniquet
- Application Range Of Tourniquet
- Use Pressure And Time Of Tourniquet
- Application Of Tourniquet In Venous...